Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Procrastobot

I suppose this material won't study itself, but I truly have no further energy to read and re-read each page of lined paper I scribbled on this past semester. There's always tomorrow right?

It's been a while since I blogged... what a strange word that is... blogged. Regardless, its been a long time - and that's the point. So where do I start, I suppose from the beginning of it all.

I'm not here to preach, or to be the queen of gossip, I know, sadly you won't get to hear... "oh em gee, listen to this" Shame, instead, I'm here to be real. To reach those that aren't with me everyday, to maybe brighten somebodies day. I want this to be reflective of who I am and the things I love.

So, here's to hoping as you read this, you hang on to my every word, and get a better understanding of who I am, and who I strive to be in Christ every day.

I love everyday, because He loved me before everyday had even started.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool blog! I hope you will stick with it, we need more people like you out there telling it like it is.
By the way I think you're awesome.
And I love you.
Bahaha. xoxo

Catherine West said...

PS That was me.
:0)

Hanna Thompson said...

Yay!! Sarah is blogging!! Love it. I'll tell my mom, she has a blog, too. I think you two were meant to be BFF.
<3 you loooooots and lots girl.
The one and only,

H-Tizzle