Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fisheyes and choir joys.

This weekend was great. Yes I realize I'm writing about my weekend on a Tuesday, but I'm trying to catch up to speed! Spent some good quality time down in Ajax with the Thompson family, who are my absolute favorite. Such a God-loving family, who welcomed me into their home the very first time we met. Whilst in Ajax, I got a call from my housemate telling me I had a package. Now if you know me, I hate waiting to find out what something is. I like to know right away, or it literally drives me crazy. So I waited until I got back to Hamilton, fingers crossed that it was the fisheye lens attachment I had ordered. No shock to me, it was my lens! Immediately I attached it to my camera, and started snapping shots like crazy. I was like a little kid at Christmas. Check out some of the shots I managed to get:


Safe to say, I am indeed in love with the fisheye effect.

Then on Saturday evening, I was given the opportunity to hit up the gospel choir end of year concert. One word: INCREDIBLE. And on that note, I end there. Because I fear if I try and explain the sweet melodious tune my ears were hearing then it would only come up short. But here check out some sweet photos of the night!





"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." - James 1:12

Stand the test, Love your God, Love Everyday.

No comments: