Monday, March 22, 2010

Starbucks and Mini Putt.

I've never felt the urge to blog so much as I have this past week! However, life being as it is, there has not been much time. But - here I am. Putting aside my many assignments and studying... priorities folks, priorities. I don't think my blog has done a good job up until this point to capture the hilarity of my life. Because seriously, some days the things that are said, are absolutely unreal, and leave me and my friends laughing for hours. This isn't a joke, this is real life.

My dearest friend and housemate, Jaclyn, is graduating from McMaster this year. It will be sad to see her leave, but I'm excited to see what God is going to do in her life as He carries and leads her into this new adventure! It was my greatest privilege to spend the day with Jac capturing the perfect graduation pictures. Honestly, it wasn't difficult at all photographing Jac, as she's absolutely so photogenic! She'll tell you the complete opposite however.

We spent the day laughing our faces off, as we decided on the sketchiest location -- a makeshift mini-putt in Ancaster, with an owner who stared us down literally the entire time. Prior to finding this spot, we drove around for about... 2 hours, passing the exact same starbucks 4 times. Story of our lives. But it all worked out! Hope you enjoy :)










Love your life. Love it Everyday.

1 comment:

Catherine West said...

I can't decide which one I like best. But think if I had to choose, it would be the close up one by the fence, that's a great shot. I like the flip flops too. :0)
But who will take YOUR grad pics??!