Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fresh Start.

It's so close, I can almost reach it. Only three more days of late nights, headaches, too much coffee, and study parties. Only three more days until my undergrad degree is that much closer to being completed. So what am I feeling right now? Excited. My whole self is just screaming to get out of the confinements that is school. I'm a free bird at heart. I'd rather go days without washing my hair, walk around bare foot, talk to strangers without it being weird, chase bubbles while throwing my head back in laughter and just love out loud.

The summer is upon us. There is so much to do and just enough time to hopefully complete it all. I'm diving into this feet first without any expectations. Hoping for the best, and knowing that God will be in control of every single day. From BERMUDA 2010 to leading a high school trip to ROMANIA, to spending time with my family at our cottage. This summer is going to be one for the books. But not because of anything I will accomplish, but because of the joy that Christ will reveal each day. 


That's all I've got for now. 

2 comments:

K-Mart said...

my girl, you are SO talented.
i love seeing your photos and reading about your insights in life.
your blog is definitely one of my favourite to read, especially when i'm procrastinating! now, if that doesn't make you feel loved, then i don't know what will.

have a beautiful day <3

Catherine West said...

Yes you are ALMOST there!! And it's been a great year so far! We're so proud of everything you are doing and can't wait to spend the summer with you and hear all about Romania when you get back.
You're a rockstar.
And an awesome photographer.
And I love you.
That is all.
xoxo