Monday, May 10, 2010

How the Days Go By...

It's been a long long time, since I've blogged. And so much has happened.
School has ended for the summer! Thank goodness for that. There is something so freeing about knowing that you don't have to study or write exams for 4 entire months! Having plenty of time to photograph the memories and spend time in devotion and prayer. To feel the rays of the sun on my face, and enjoy time with friends.
I love being able to discover new places and personalities. I recently had five friends come visit Bermuda, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Honestly, the best time ever. Each of our personalities just meshed so well together, and the laughter was endless. There is so much more I could say about the times we spent together, but I may as well just let the photographs speak for themselves. 







No comments: